Cooked in the microwave, this healthy chocolate mug cake needs only 6 ingredients and is ready in less than 7 minutes.
The ingredient of Healthy dessert mug cake recipe
- 1 fresh date, pitted, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 60ml (1/4 cup) unsweetened apple puree
- 2 1/2 tablespoons oat bran
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder, plus extra to dust
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Healthy dessert mug cake recipe
- Place the date in a medium sized heatproof bowl. Add one teaspoon boiling water and mash with a fork.
- Add the egg, apple, oat bran, cocoa powder and cinnamon and stir until smooth and well combined.
- Spoon mixture into a 160ml (2/3 cup) capacity microwave-safe mug or ramekin. Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes or until the cake starts to come away from the sides and top is just firm. Serve dusted with extra cocoa.
Nutritions of Healthy dessert mug cake recipecalories: 233.264 calories
calories: 6.6 grams fat
calories: 1.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 29.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16.8 grams sugar
calories: 10.4 grams protein
calories: 9.2 milligrams sodium