A healthier dinner is made easy with this all in one frittata tray bake, loaded with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and artichoke.
The ingredient of Healthier frittata tray bake recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, quartered
- 150g mixed mushrooms, larger ones sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 eggs
- 185ml (3/4 cup) milk
- 60g (3/4 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 2 x 130g pkt truss tomatoes, cut from the vine
- 280g jar artichoke hearts in brine, drained, halved lengthways
- 100g prosciutto slices
- Baby rocket, to serve
- 1/3 cup small fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Healthier frittata tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Grease a 5cm-deep, 20 x 26cm baking dish. Line a baking tray with foil.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium- high heat. Cook the mushroom, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned and tender. Add the garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and milk in a large jug. Stir in half the parmesan. Season with pepper. Pour over base of prepared dish. Arrange tomatoes, artichoke and mushroom on top. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and just set. When frittata has 10 minutes left of cooking, place prosciutto in a single layer on prepared tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Break into shards.
- Place rocket and remaining parmesan in a bowl and toss. Sprinkle the frittata with basil and prosciutto shards, and serve with the rocket parmesan salad.
Nutritions of Healthier frittata tray bake recipecalories: 388.375 calories
calories: 24.6 grams fat
calories: 8.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 5.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 31.7 grams protein