If youre craving creamy without the heaviness then try these healthier one pan creamy mushroom pork loin steaks, topped with lemony gremolata.
The ingredient of Healthier one pan creamy mushroom pork
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (500g total) pork loin steaks
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 200g swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons plain flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock powder
- Crusty bread, to serve
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Healthier one pan creamy mushroom pork
- Make Gremolata: combine, parsley, rind and garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat half the oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork, for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned on both sides and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in pan over low heat. Cook onion, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mushroom is tender.
- Sprinkle flour over mushroom mixture. Cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add milk, mustard and stock powder. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes until sauce boils and thickens slightly
- Return pork to pan. Cook for 1 minute or until pork is heated through. Sprinkle with gremolata. Serve with crusty bread.
Nutritions of Healthier one pan creamy mushroom porkcalories: