Ready in 35 minutes, this healthy vegetarian tray bake with Middle Eastern flavours, is perfect for midweek meals or entertaining on the weekend.
The ingredient of Healthy roast turmeric cauliflower and buckwheat tray bake recipe
- 600g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted, quartered
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh turmeric
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 205g (1 cup) raw buckwheat
- 1/4 cup fresh mint sprigs
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 130g (1/2 cup) natural yoghurt
The instruction how to make Healthy roast turmeric cauliflower and buckwheat tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan forced. Line a baking dish with non-stick baking paper. Scatter the cauliflower, zucchini and dates in prepared dish. Drizzle with the oil. Add the ginger, turmeric, garlic and cumin. Toss well to coat. Season. Roast for 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the buckwheat in a saucepan of boiling water following the packet directions. Drain.
- Serve the roasted vegetables sprinkled with buckwheat, mint and lemon wedges, and topped with yoghurt.
Nutritions of Healthy roast turmeric cauliflower and buckwheat tray bake recipecalories: 401.998 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 60 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14 grams protein