You wont even notice this easy salmon pasta bake is low-cal because its packed with so much flavour.
The ingredient of Healthy salmon pasta bake
- 300g wholemeal penne pasta
- 500g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 415g can red salmon, drained, flaked
- 60g baby spinach
- 100g fresh ricotta, crumbled
- 30g finely shredded parmesan
- Small fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthy salmon pasta bake
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan forced. Cook the penne in a large saucepan of boiling water for 7 minutes, adding the cauliflower for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the tomato and balsamic vinegar. Season.
- Combine the tomato mixture, pasta, cauliflower, salmon and spinach in a 3L (12 cup) baking dish. Dot with ricotta and sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil leaves.
Nutritions of Healthy salmon pasta bakecalories: 371.645 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 3.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 37.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 24.7 grams protein
calories: 204 milligrams sodium