Start your day with these healthier muffins coated in sweet jam glaze.
The ingredient of Healthy breakfast muffins
- 120g (3/4 cup) wholemeal flour
- 115g (3/4 cup) plain flour
- 30g (1/2 cup) moist coconut flakes
- 100g (1/2 cup) coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 125ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 80ml (1/3 cup) light olive oil
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 170g (1/2 cup) Henry Jones u00ae & Co Fruit and Chia Spread Mango, Passionfruit & Chia Seeds, warmed
The instruction how to make Healthy breakfast muffins
- Preheat oven to 180/160 degrees fan forced. Line six 200ml muffin holes with paper cases.
- Use a whisk to whisk together the flours, coconut flakes, coconut sugar and baking powder. Make a well in the centre. Add the milk, oil and egg. Use a large metal spoon to mix until just combined. Stir in the jam.
- Divide mixture among prepared muffins holes. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre on one muffin comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- Optional, brush with mango, passionfruit and chia jam, warmed.
Nutritions of Healthy breakfast muffinscalories: