Lentils, cherry tomatoes and basil provide a rich colour and flavour for this bright, modern take on beef bolognese that the family will love. The best part is that itll be ready in just 20 minutes.
The ingredient of 20-minute healthy bolognese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 500g beef mince
- 1/3 cup (95g) tomato paste
- 4 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1/4 cup (75g) caramelised onion jam
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 375g instant lasagne sheets
- 500g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- Pinch of MasterFoodsu00ae Oregano Leaves
- Basil leaves, to serve
- Grated parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make 20-minute healthy bolognese
- Heat the oil in a large pan over high heat. Cook mince, stirring, for 3 minutes or until browned. Add tomato paste and garlic, and cook for 2 minutes, then add onion jam, soy sauce, lentils and 1 cup (250ml) water. Reduce heat to medium. Season with black pepper. Cook for 12 minutes or until slightly reduced. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, cook lasagne sheets in a pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions until al dente. Drain.
- Top lasagne sheets with bolognese, tomatoes, oregano, basil and parmesan to serve.
Nutritions of 20-minute healthy bolognesecalories: