Throw some juicy lamb steaks on the barbecue to create a low-fat and healthy burger that everyone will love.
The ingredient of Healthy lamb burgers
- 3 large red onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 (100g each) trim lamb leg steaks
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 small bread rolls, halved, toasted
- 2 tablespoons low-fat hommus
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 225g can beetroot, drained
The instruction how to make Healthy lamb burgers
- Combine onions and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 3 minutes. Preheat barbecue grill and plate on medium-high.
- Cook onions on barbecue plate, stirring, for 5 minutes. Stir sugar into onions. Cook a further 3 minutes.
- Spray both sides of steaks with oil. Season. Cook on barbecue grill for 3 minutes each side. Remove to a plate.
- Spread rolls with hommus. Add spinach, tomatoes, beetroot, steaks, onions and bread tops. Serve.
Nutritions of Healthy lamb burgerscalories: 447.886 calories
calories: 9.8 grams fat
calories: 2.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 57.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 30.4 grams protein
calories: 65 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 685 milligrams sodium