*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Healthy kids muffins
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (low GI preferably)
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 3/4 cup LSA meal (Linseed, Sunflower Seed, Almond)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup plain greek yoghurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-2 cups fresh fruit (apple, bananna, berries, etc), cut into small pieces
The instruction how to make Healthy kids muffins
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced). Grease mini muffin tray with butter or prepare with mini paper cupcake trays.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix by hand.
- Turn in fruit to mix. Gently combine, trying not to mash.
- Spoon mixture into muffin trays and bake about 15 minutes. Muffins will be ready when skewer comes out clean and they are nicely browned on top.
Nutritions of Healthy kids muffinscalories: