Youll be bowled over with this healthy spin on a Korean classic.
The ingredient of Healthy Korean bulgogi bowl
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, plus extra, to serve
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoon salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 large sweet potato (300g), peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 450g family-size microwave brown rice
- 400g packet shredded coleslaw (cabbage, carrot, celery)
- 180g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 100g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- Kimchi, if desired, to serve
- Sesame seeds, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthy Korean bulgogi bowl
- Heat oil in a large wok or non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mince and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Add garlic and onions and cook for 1 minute. Add honey, soy and vinegar and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave sweet potato for 2 minutes on HIGH (100%) or until tender. Microwave rice according to packet instructions.
- Divide rice between bowls. Top with coleslaw, snow peas, mince mixture and sweet potato. Serve with kimchi, if desired, and sprinkle with sesame seeds and extra green onions.
Nutritions of Healthy Korean bulgogi bowlcalories: