For a healthier snack, try these refined-sugar free strawberry and coconut muffins.
The ingredient of Healthier coconut and strawberry muffins
- 35g (1/4 cup) coconut flour
- 190g (1 1/4 cups) self-raising flour
- 185ml (3/4 cup) buttermilk
- 60ml (1/4 cup) liquid coconut oil
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 120g tub apple puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g strawberries, washed, hulled, quartered (or chopped if using large strawberries)
- 10g (1/4 cup) flaked coconut
The instruction how to make Healthier coconut and strawberry muffins
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line twelve 80ml (1/3 cup) muffin pans with paper cases. Sift flours into a large bowl and make a well in the centre. Whisk the buttermilk, oil, egg, apple puree and vanilla in a large jug.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Gently fold in half the strawberry. Divide the mixture among the prepared pans. Sprinkle with remaining strawberry and coconut.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Nutritions of Healthier coconut and strawberry muffinscalories: 153.916 calories
calories: 7.3 grams fat
calories: 5.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 16.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.1 grams sugar
calories: 4.7 grams protein
calories: 64 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 140 milligrams sodium