Ready in 40 minutes, this healthy fish curry is loaded with potato, sweet potato, eggplant and zucchini, and has a delicious coconut flavour.
The ingredient of Healthy lime and potato coconut curry with fish recipe
- 450g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 350g kipfler potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 teasoons finely grated fresh turmeric
- 275ml salt-reduced vegetable stock
- 250ml (1 cup) light coconut milk
- 2 slender eggplants, sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 600g thick white fish (such as ling), cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced, plus extra wedges, to serve
- Fresh Thai basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthy lime and potato coconut curry with fish recipe
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Place over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato, potato and onion. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger and turmeric. Season well and stir to coat.
- Add stock and coconut milk. Bring almost to the boil. Reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Uncover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add eggplant and zucchini. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until eggplant is tender. Add fish, fish sauce, lime rind and juice. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Divide curry among serving bowls. Top with basil. Serve with extra lime.
Nutritions of Healthy lime and potato coconut curry with fish recipecalories: 375.947 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 4.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 35 grams protein