Serving two people, this healthy meal prep recipe idea is packed with veg and flavour but low in calories.
The ingredient of Healthy chilli herb salmon tray bake recipe
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 x 120g skinless salmon fillets
- 250g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 5mm-thick rounds
- 150g broccoli, cut into florets
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
The instruction how to make Healthy chilli herb salmon tray bake recipe
- Combine parsley, mint, chilli, lemon rind and juice in a small bowl. Press half the herb mixture onto the top of the salmon fillets. Transfer salmon to a sealable glass or plastic container. Place the remaining herb mixture in a small sealable glass or plastic container.
- Place sweet potato, broccoli and tomatoes in another large glass or plastic container.
- Freeze the containers for up to 3 months or until the night before cooking. Defrost overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place sweet potato in a single layer on prepared tray and lightly spray with oil. Cook for 20 minutes. Add the remaining contents of the vegetable container and top with the salmon. Cook for a further 10-12 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Divide salmon and vegetables between serving plates. Sprinkle with contents of herb mixture container and serve with lemon wedges and yoghurt on the side.
Nutritions of Healthy chilli herb salmon tray bake recipecalories: 411.08 calories
calories: 20 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 19.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 33.5 grams protein