With delicious turmeric, chilli, mustard seed and coriander, this healthy spiced salmon and vegetable tray bake will be a new dinner winner.
The ingredient of Healthy one-tray spiced potato, broccoli and salmon recipe
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground chilli
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 500g baby potatoes, halved
- 230g (1 1/2 cups) frozen green peas
- 1 bunch broccolini, halved
- 175g mini capsicums
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- 4 x 120g skinless salmon fillets
- 80g (1/3 cup) natural yoghurt
- 1 tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 tbs chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthy one-tray spiced potato, broccoli and salmon recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a large baking dish or tray with baking paper. Place the turmeric, mustard seeds, chilli and ground coriander in a bowl and stir to combine. Place the potato in the prepared dish and lightly spray with oil. Sprinkle with the turmeric mixture and toss to combine. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add the peas, broccolini, capsicums and tomatoes. Stir to combine. Top with the salmon. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, lime juice and chopped coriander. Season.
- Top the tray bake with coriander yoghurt, extra coriander sprigs and lime wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Healthy one-tray spiced potato, broccoli and salmon recipecalories: 419.684 calories
calories: 18.5 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 35.5 grams protein