Get your noodle around this combo: lip-smacking South East Asian flavours in just 30 minutes – and it’s gluten free and low in calories and fat!
The ingredient of Healthy pork stir-fry with rice noodles and broccolini recipe
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free salt-reduced tamari
- 1 long fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbs finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons tamarind puree
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 550g pork fillet, trimmed
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 200g rice stick noodles
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 4 green shallots, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Lime cheeks, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthy pork stir-fry with rice noodles and broccolini recipe
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine hoisin, tamari, chilli, ginger, garlic and tamarind puree in a small bowl.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook pork, turning, for 7-8 minutes or until browned. Transfer to prepared tray. Spoon over 2 tbs hoisin mixture. Roast for 10-12 minutes or until almost cooked through. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, place broccolini in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 minutes to blanch. Drain. Cook the noodles following packet directions. Drain. Refresh under cold running water.
- Heat remaining oil in pan over high heat. Add broccolini, snow pea and shallot. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until tender crisp. Add 1 tbs remaining hoisin mixture and 1 tbs water. Cook for 1 minute or until combined. Add noodles and remaining hoisin mixture. Cook, tossing, for a further minute or until noodles are warmed through.
- Divide noodle mixture among serving bowls. Top with pork and sesame seeds. Serve with lime.
Nutritions of Healthy pork stir-fry with rice noodles and broccolini recipecalories: 435.219 calories
calories: 6 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 49 grams carbohydrates
calories: 40.7 grams protein