The whole family will love these simple, tasty pork nuggets, packed with hidden veggies.
The ingredient of Healthier pork nuggets
- 550 g pork scotch fillet, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 small onion, finely grated
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 3 teaspoon Moroccan spice mix
- 135 g (1 cup) cornflake crumbs
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Healthier pork nuggets
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan). Line a large oven tray with non-stick baking paper. Place pork and garlic in a large food processor bowl. Process until finely chopped. Squeeze excess moisture from onion and zucchini with paper towel. Add onion, zucchini, carrot and spice mix to pork. Process until well combined. Season with pepper.
- Place cornflake crumbs in a medium bowl. Shape tablespoonfuls of pork mixture into nugget shapes. Coat in crumbs. Place on prepared tray. Spray with oil spray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with sweet chilli sauce.
Nutritions of Healthier pork nuggetscalories: