Searching for healthy meal prep recipe ideas? These beef patties can be made ahead and frozen for 3 months or kept in the fridge for a day or two.
The ingredient of Healthy feta and mint beef patties with griled vegies and hummus recipe
- 250g extra lean beef mince
- 25g feta, crumbled
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 corncob, husk and silk removed, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons hummus
The instruction how to make Healthy feta and mint beef patties with griled vegies and hummus recipe
- Place beef, feta, shallot, mint, garlic and lemon rind in a bowl. Season. Use clean hands to combine then shape into 6 patties. Place in a large sealable glass or plastic container.
- Place the corn, asparagus and capsicum in another large sealable glass or plastic container.
- Freeze the containers for up to 3 months or until the night before cooking. Defrost overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill pan on high. Lightly spray patties and vegetables with oil. Cook corn, turning, for 8-10 minutes. Cook patties and capsicum for 3-4 minutes each side and asparagus for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Divide patties and vegies between serving plates. Season and serve with hummus.
Nutritions of Healthy feta and mint beef patties with griled vegies and hummus recipecalories: 411.319 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 41 grams protein