Delicious and healthy, these light muffins make a great lunch box treat.
The ingredient of Muesli and yoghurt muffins
- 1 cup Healthy Baker self-raising flour
- 3/4cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups natural muesli (see note)
- 80g reduced-fat canola spread, melted
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 large granny smith apple, peeled, cored, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
The instruction how to make Muesli and yoghurt muffins
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced.
- Line a 12-hole, 1/3 cup-capacity, muffin pan with paper cases.
- Combine flours, sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 cup muesli in a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Whisk spread, yoghurt and eggs together in a jug. Pour into well. Using a large metal spoon, stir until just combined (dont over-mix). Stir in apple.
- Spoon mixture into paper cases. Combine honey and remaining muesli in a bowl. Spread muesli mixture over muffins. Press on lightly to secure. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre of 1 muffin comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Nutritions of Muesli and yoghurt muffinscalories: 240.912 calories
calories: 7 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 39 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 211.65 milligrams sodium