Juicy mango salsa is the ultimate topping for these lean beef burgers.
The ingredient of Beef and avocado burgers with mango salsa
- 1/2 large avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 4 Aussie lean burgers
- 4 wholemeal rolls, halved
- McCain healthy choice chunky cut or straight cut chips, cooked, (optional)
- 1 large mango, flesh removed, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, peeled, diced
The instruction how to make Beef and avocado burgers with mango salsa
- To make the salsa, gently combine all of the ingredients. Set aside.
- Roughly mash the avocado in a small bowl. Stir in the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over a medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook, for 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Toast the cut side of the bread rolls. Spread the base with the mashed avocado. Top with a burger and salsa. Serve with the chips, if desired.
Nutritions of Beef and avocado burgers with mango salsacalories: 444.779 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 49 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams sugar
calories: 20 grams protein
calories: 772.91 milligrams sodium