Serve up this cheats garlic and herb chicken at your next dinner party, paired perfectly with our delicious green goddess dressing
The ingredient of Garlic and herb chicken with green goddess dressing recipe
- 850g Coles RSPCA Garlic & Herb Boneless Chicken
- Steamed peas, to serve
- Steamed snow peas, to serve
- Thinly sliced radish, to serve
- Lemon halves, to serve
- 60g baby rocket leaves or watercress sprigs
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped tarragon or 1 tbs dried tarragon
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 2 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
The instruction how to make Garlic and herb chicken with green goddess dressing recipe
- Thread the chicken onto 2 long metal skewers, running lengthways from the breasts to the thighs. Cook the chicken following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, to make the green goddess dressing, place the rocket or watercress, parsley, tarragon, chives, anchovy, mustard, garlic, oil and lemon juice in a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Season.
- 3. Arrange the chicken on a serving platter with the peas, snow peas, radish and lemon halves. Drizzle chicken with the dressing. Cut into pieces to serve.
Nutritions of Garlic and herb chicken with green goddess dressing recipecalories: