Fish is packed with protein, plus its a healthy choice for the family.
The ingredient of Chargrilled swordfish with caper salsa
- 4 (150g each) swordfish steaks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Crusty bread, to serve
- 2 tablespoons drained baby capers, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Chargrilled swordfish with caper salsa
- Make caper salsa Combine capers, parsley, lemon juice and oil in a bowl.
- Heat barbecue chargrill on medium heat. Brush both sides of fish with oil. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a glass or ceramic dish. Top with salsa. Cover. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of Chargrilled swordfish with caper salsacalories: 372.601 calories
calories: 25 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 36 grams protein
calories: 98 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 221.76 milligrams sodium