Healthy morsels that the kids will love.
The ingredient of Oat and macadamia cookies
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup plain flour, sifted
- 2/3 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup macadamias, chopped
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon bi carb soda
The instruction how to make Oat and macadamia cookies
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C. Place oats, flour, coconut, sugar and macadamias in a bowl and stir to combine. Make a well in the centre of the mixture and set aside.
- Place golden syrup and butter in a saucepan over medium heat and heat until melted and combined. Stir bi carb soda into 1 tablespoon hot water, then add to the golden syrup mixture (it will bubble). Pour the mixture into the oats and stir until combined.
- Place tablespoons of mixture onto baking trays lined with baking paper and press down slightly, allowing room for spreading. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
Nutritions of Oat and macadamia cookiescalories: 745.441 calories
calories: 45 grams fat
calories: 25 grams saturated fat
calories: 74 grams carbohydrates
calories: 38 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 365.35 milligrams sodium