Save time and feel better with this healthy meal made for busy nights.
The ingredient of Cajun lamb with coleslaw
- 400g packet dry coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 12 (50g each) lamb cutlets, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- Olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Cajun lamb with coleslaw
- Place coleslaw mix, yoghurt, garlic and 2 tablespoons cold water in a bowl. Season with pepper. Toss to combine.
- Place cutlets on a large plate. Sprinkle both sides with seasoning. Spray a large frying pan with oil. Heat over high heat. Cook cutlets for 2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Serve with coleslaw mixture.
Nutritions of Cajun lamb with coleslawcalories: 308.31 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 10 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 32 grams protein
calories: 105 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 351.74 milligrams sodium