These healthy muesli bliss balls are perfect as an on-the-go breakfast or snack.
The ingredient of Muesli and goji bliss balls recipe
- 1 1/2 cups fruit and nut oven-baked muesli
- 12 (1/2 cup) soft and juicy figs, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup almond spread
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
The instruction how to make Muesli and goji bliss balls recipe
- Place muesli, figs, almond spread, goji berries, honey and cinnamon in a food processor. Process until well combined and a coarse mixture forms.
- Press and roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on a plate. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until rm. Serve.
Nutritions of Muesli and goji bliss balls recipecalories: 94.166 calories
calories: 3.4 grams fat
calories: 0.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 12.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.5 grams protein
calories: 7 milligrams sodium