Made with granola, oats and bananas, these better-for-you pancakes are healthy breakfast treat.
The ingredient of Granola pancakes
- 125g (1 cup) granola
- 50g (1/2 cup) rolled oats
- 2 bananas, peeled
- 2 eggs
- 250ml (1 cup) low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Coconut or Greek-style yoghurt, to serve
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Raspberries, to serve
- Strawberries, to serve
The instruction how to make Granola pancakes
- Place the granola, oats, bananas, eggs, milk and baking powder in a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Drop 1/4-cupfuls of batter into the pan. Cook for 30 seconds or until small bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and cook for 1 minute or until cooked through. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes with yoghurt, maple syrup and berries.
Nutritions of Granola pancakescalories: 358.739 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 55 grams carbohydrates
calories: 13 grams protein