This healthy chicken and couscous salad can be ready in just 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Grilled chicken & kale couscous salad
- 2 x 175g pkts San Remo Microwavable CousCous with Quinoa
- 200g green beans, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets, halved lengthways
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped tarragon
- 150g kale, trimmed, finely shredded
- 250 cherry tomatoes, halved
The instruction how to make Grilled chicken & kale couscous salad
- Prepare couscous following packet directions. Place in a large bowl.
- Cook beans in a small saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes or until just tender. Drain and cool in ice water. Drain.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Season chicken and cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove pan from heat and add lemon juice and tarragon. Toss to coat and stand for 3 minutes. Slice and add to couscous with any pan juices. Add beans, kale, tomatoes and remaining oil. Season and toss to coat. Serve.
Nutritions of Grilled chicken & kale couscous saladcalories: