For a healthier dinner, try these spicy low-calorie cauliflower chicken burgers with chimichurri.
The ingredient of Cauliflower chicken burgers with chimichurri
- 300g cauliflower florets
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons lemongrass stir-in paste
- 6 brioche rolls, halved, toasted
- Garlic aioli, to serve
- Mixed lettuce leaves, to serve
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1 long fresh green or red chilli, coarsely chopped
- 1 green shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, extra, peeled
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves and stems
- 1/2 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 80ml (1/3 cup) red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The instruction how to make Cauliflower chicken burgers with chimichurri
- Process the cauliflower in a food processor until finely chopped. Combine cauliflower, mince, garlic and lemongrass in a large bowl. Season well. Shape the mixture into 6 patties.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Cook patties for 4-5 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- For the chimichurri, process the chilli, shallot, garlic, coriander, parsley, mint and vinegar until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl and stir through the oil. Season.
- Brush bases of rolls with garlic aioli. Top each with lettuce, a patty and cucumber. Spoon over some chimichurri. Cover with tops of rolls.
Nutritions of Cauliflower chicken burgers with chimichurricalories: 452.427 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 34 grams carbohydrates
calories: 36 grams protein