These egg pots have an extra veg boost to make them healthy and delicious.
The ingredient of Baked egg, kale and herb pots
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 125g peeled sweet potato, coarsely grated
- 40g trimmed kale, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 eggs
- 30g feta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley and basil)
- 50g roasted red capsicum (not in oil), thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Baked egg, kale and herb pots
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan forced. Lightly spray two 350ml ovenproof ramekins with oil.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook sweet potato, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until softened. Add kale and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until wilted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Stir in the feta, 2 tbs herbs and sweet potato mixture. Ladle into the prepared ramekins and bake for 25 minutes or until puffed, golden and set.
- Combine the roasted capsicum, lemon juice and remaining herbs in a small bowl. Serve pots topped with capsicum mixture.
Nutritions of Baked egg, kale and herb potscalories: 270.787 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 11 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams protein
calories: 330 milligrams sodium