Whip up these delicious Singapore noodles with chicken for an easy dinner and a night in.
The ingredient of Singapore noodles with chicken recipe
- 350g pkt Singapore noodles
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Stir Fry
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 400g pkt Coles Australian Shredded Vegetable Stir Fry
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1 bunch pak choy, chopped
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
The instruction how to make Singapore noodles with chicken recipe
- Prepare the noodles following packet directions. Drain well.
- Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a wok or large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the chicken for 3-4 mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok or pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and stir-fry for 2-3 mins or until the onion softens. Add the vegetables and cook for 1 min. Add the garlic and curry powder and stir-fry for 1 min or until aromatic.
- Return chicken to the wok or pan with noodles, pak choy, oyster sauce and u00bc cup (60ml) hot water. Cook, tossing, for 2-3 mins or until combined and chicken is cooked through.
- Divide the noodle mixture evenly among serving bowls. Sprinkle with the chilli, if using.
Nutritions of Singapore noodles with chicken recipecalories: 635.501 calories
calories: 24 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 58 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 40 grams protein
calories: 629 milligrams sodium