Super-healthy vegetables accompany the lamb steaks in this easy low-carb meal.
The ingredient of Lamb with bean and tomato salad
- 200g green beans, topped and tailed, halved diagonally
- 200g fresh butter beans, topped and tailed, halved diagonally
- 3 ripe tomatoes, quartered, deseeded, sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 4 shallots, thinly diagonally sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Pinch sugar
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 4 Heart Smart lamb leg steaks (about 100g each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Lamb with bean and tomato salad
- Cook the beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Drain. Rinse well under cold running water and drain.
- Place beans in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, parsley and shallots. Toss to combine. Whisk olive oil, vinegar and sugar together. Season with salt and pepper. Add to bean mixture and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Preheat a barbeque grill or chargrill pan on medium-high. Brush both sides of the lamb with the oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Serve the lamb with the bean salad.
Nutritions of Lamb with bean and tomato saladcalories: 297.794 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 26 grams protein
calories: 67 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 81 milligrams sodium