Healthy, delicious and quick... What more could you want really
The ingredient of Fish with soy and ginger glaze
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 4 (about 180g each) firm white fish fillets (such as blue-eye trevalla)
- 4cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 limes, quartered
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- 1 x 120g pkt baby Asian greens
The instruction how to make Fish with soy and ginger glaze
- Heat the oil a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the soy sauce and honey and bring to the boil. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until reduced slightly.
- Divide fish among serving plates and drizzle with soy-sauce mixture. Squeeze a lime wedge over fish and sprinkle with coriander. Serve with rice, baby Asian greens and remaining lime wedges.
Nutritions of Fish with soy and ginger glazecalories: 222.987 calories
calories: 6 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 11 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10 grams sugar
calories: 30 grams protein
calories: 1169.81 milligrams sodium