This delicious chicken salad recipe with a twist is a flavoursome addition to lunch boxes and dinner tables alike!
The ingredient of Chicken, fetta and grape salad recipe
- 1/2 cup (100g) quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled, bruised
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 200g South Cape Greek Style Fetta, crumbled
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (175g) red grapes, halved
The instruction how to make Chicken, fetta and grape salad recipe
- Cook the quinoa in a large saucepan of boiling water for 12 mins or until tender. Drain well. Set aside, stirring occasionally, to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the oil, vinegar, garlic and oregano in a screw-top jar and season. Shake to combine. Set aside to develop the flavours.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves and quinoa on a large serving platter. Remove and discard the garlic from the dressing. Drizzle some of the dressing over the salad. Arrange the South Cape Fetta, chicken, radish, cucumber, onion and grape over the salad. Serve with the remaining dressing.
Nutritions of Chicken, fetta and grape salad recipecalories: