These lime and sriracha BBQ chicken tacos make weeknight dinners easy.
The ingredient of Lime and sriracha BBQ chicken tacos recipe
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sriracha or chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 large avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup (60g) drained sliced pickled jalapeu00f1os, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Lime and sriracha BBQ chicken tacos recipe
- Combine the chicken, lime rind, lime juice, half the yoghurt, 2 tbs of the sriracha or chilli sauce and 2 tbs of the oil in a large bowl. Season.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook tortillas, in batches, for 30 secs each side or until lightly charred. Transfer the tortillas to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Drizzle chicken with the remaining oil. Cook on the grill for 4 mins each side or until golden and cooked through. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Place remaining yoghurt in a small bowl. Add half the remaining sriracha or chilli sauce and gently marble.
- Divide the tortillas among serving plates. Spoon a little of the yoghurt mixture into each tortilla. Top with the avocado, chicken and remaining sriracha or chilli sauce. Sprinkle with cucumber, onion, coriander and jalapeu00f1o. Season.
- Serve the tacos with the remaining yoghurt mixture.
Nutritions of Lime and sriracha BBQ chicken tacos recipecalories: 708.396 calories
calories: 35 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 57 grams carbohydrates
calories: 12 grams sugar
calories: 37 grams protein
calories: 1100 milligrams sodium