Dinners are made easy with this Asian-style chicken and mango salad. The juicy mango will have you licking your lips!
The ingredient of Asian-style chicken and mango salad recipe
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into long matchsticks
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 mango, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (80g) bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup mint sprigs
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, bones removed, meat shredded
- 1/3 cup (25g) shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 tbs Thai-style salad dressing
The instruction how to make Asian-style chicken and mango salad recipe
- Place the spring onion, carrot, cucumber, celery, mango, bean sprouts, mint and chicken in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- Transfer salad to a serving platter. Sprinkle with coconut. Drizzle with dressing.
Nutritions of Asian-style chicken and mango salad recipecalories: 434.024 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 14 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14 grams sugar
calories: 45 grams protein
calories: 1131 milligrams sodium