A plate of baked lemon chicken with spring greens goes down a treat on any dinner table!
The ingredient of Baked lemon chicken with spring greens recipe
- 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup (60ml) honey
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 bunch baby broccoli, halved lengthways
- 2 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets, halved horizontally
The instruction how to make Baked lemon chicken with spring greens recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Zest and juice 1 lemon. Thinly slice remaining lemon.
- Combine the lemon juice and honey in a small bowl. Season. Arrange the asparagus and baby broccoli in a single layer in a large deep roasting pan.
- Heat a chargrill on high. Spray the chicken with olive oil spray. Season. Cook on the grill for 2 mins each side or until golden brown. Place over the asparagus mixture in the pan.
- Cook the lemon slices on the grill for 30 secs each side or until lightly charred. Arrange over chicken in pan.
- Add lemon juice mixture to a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and pour over the chicken. Bake for 5 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and the asparagus and baby broccoli are tender. Sprinkle with the lemon zest to serve.
Nutritions of Baked lemon chicken with spring greens recipecalories: 241.151 calories
calories: 2 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20 grams sugar
calories: 31 grams protein
calories: 139 milligrams sodium