The ingredient of Vegetable & ricotta lasagna
- 700ml bottle Italian tomato pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 250g frozen spinach, thawed
- 9 dried lasagna sheets
- 750g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 (about 300g) zucchini, thinly sliced
- 350g sweet potato, peeled, thinly sliced
- 350g fresh ricotta
- 1/2 cup (45g) shredded parmesan
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
The instruction how to make Vegetable & ricotta lasagna
- Preheat oven to 180C. Heat the tomato pasta sauce over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until reduced and thickens slightly. Stir in the basil and parsley and season with ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Squeeze excess liquid out of the spinach. Set aside.
- Lightly grease a 6cm deep, 20cm square oven proof dish. Spread 1/4 cup (60ml) of the tomato sauce over the base. Spread with a layer of lasagna sheets top with half pumpkin, zucchini, and sweet potato. Top with the spinach. Spoon over half the remaining sauce, top with another layer of lasagna sheets and remaining pumpkin, zucchini and sweet potato. Top with remaining sauce and lasagna sheets.
- Place the ricotta, parmesan and egg in a bowl and mix until well combined. Spread the ricotta over the top of the lasagna and bake for 50 minutes-1 hour or until vegetables and lasagna sheets are tender (Cover with foil if the top becomes to dark) Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritions of Vegetable & ricotta lasagnacalories: 598.934 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 78 grams carbohydrates
calories: 33 grams sugar
calories: 30 grams protein
calories: 101 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1182.17 milligrams sodium