This delicious lasagne recipe will leave you hungry for more. Packed with silverbeet, pumpkin and blue cheese, it is all cooked in the one pan.
The ingredient of Silverbeet, pumpkin and blue cheese frying pan lazy lasagne
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, sliced
- 5 stalks silverbeet, centre veins and stems discarded, leaves chopped
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 5mm wedges
- 4 large fresh lasagna sheets, torn
- 300ml light thickened cooking cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- Large pinch of ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves, plus extra leaves to serve
- 100g blue cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
The instruction how to make Silverbeet, pumpkin and blue cheese frying pan lazy lasagne
- Heat oil in a 5cm-deep, 20cm (base) round heavy-based frying pan over medium heat. Add leek. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl.
- Return frying pan to heat. Add silverbeet. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until just wilted. Transfer to bowl with leek.
- Add pumpkin, torn lasagna sheets, cream, parmesan, garlic, lemon rind, nutmeg, basil, 1/2 the blue cheese and 1 cup water to the silverbeet mixture. Stir to combine. Season with pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to the frying pan. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until pasta and pumpkin are tender.
- Preheat grill on high. Top lasagne with mozzarella. Grill for 3 minutes or until cheese has melted and browned. Sprinkle with walnuts, remaining blue cheese and extra basil. Serve.
Nutritions of Silverbeet, pumpkin and blue cheese frying pan lazy lasagnecalories: 593.198 calories
calories: 37.1 grams fat
calories: 18.9 grams saturated fat
calories: 40.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 23.9 grams protein
calories: 78 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 855 milligrams sodium