Not only have we created a speedy, fuss-free version of classic pan lasagne, weve made it lower in fat and kept the authentic flavour!
The ingredient of 30-minute frying pan lasagne
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 410g can crushed tomatoes
- 3 fresh lasagne sheets, cut into thirds
- 125g light cream cheese
- 100g shaved ham
- 3/4 cup light tasty cheese, grated
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make 30-minute frying pan lasagne
- Heat half the oil in an 18cm (base), heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and capsicum. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add oregano and tomato. Season with salt. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe pan clean.
- Spread 1 side of each piece of lasagne with cream cheese. Drizzle remaining oil over base of pan. Arrange 2 pieces of lasagne, cream cheese side-up, over base of pan. Top with one-third of the ham, then one-quarter tomato mixture. Repeat layers, finishing with 3 pieces of lasagne then 1 layer tomato mixture. Sprinkle with tasty cheese. Preheat grill on high.
- Return pan to medium-low heat. Cook, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until lasagne sheets are tender. Remove lid. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden. Season with pepper. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Nutritions of 30-minute frying pan lasagnecalories: 297.316 calories
calories: 13.2 grams fat
calories: 7.2 grams saturated fat
calories: 25.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18.4 grams protein
calories: 26 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 747 milligrams sodium