Ready in just 20 minutes, this cheesy, buttery Vegemite spaghetti is the most Aussie dinner weve ever seen!
The ingredient of 5-ingredient Vegemite pasta recipe
- 400g spaghetti
- 60g butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Vegemite
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan, plus extra to serve
- Baby basil leaves, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make 5-ingredient Vegemite pasta recipe
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, cook the butter and garlic in a large deep frying pan over medium-low heat until the butter is foamy and garlic is aromatic. Remove from the heat and add the Vegemite. Stir to combine (the Vegemite wonu2019t become completely combined).
- Drain the pasta, reserving 125ml (1/2 cup) of the cooking water. Add the pasta and parmesan to the frying pan and use tongs to toss well to coat, adding as much of the water as needed to create a smooth sauce.
- Season with pepper, and serve the pasta topped with extra parmesan and basil, if using.
Nutritions of 5-ingredient Vegemite pasta recipecalories: