Spend just ten minutes preparing and ten minutes cooking, and youll get this tasty bowl of pasta that is bursting with pesto and haloumi flavours!
The ingredient of Pesto and haloumi pasta recipe
- 350g thin spaghetti
- 180g Lemnos Haloumi Cyprus Style Cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 350g mixed medley tomatoes, halved if large
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 190g Coles Basil Pesto
- Basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Pesto and haloumi pasta recipe
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well, reserving 1 cup (250ml) of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, heat a chargrill on medium. Cook the haloumi on the grill for 2 mins each side or until charred. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook tomatoes, stirring, for 3 mins or until they begin to collapse. Add spinach and cook for 1 min or until just wilted. Add pasta. Toss to combine. Combine pesto and reserved cooking liquid in a bowl. Add half the pesto mixture to pan. Toss to combine.
- Serve the pasta mixture topped with haloumi, remaining pesto mixture, remaining oil and basil. Season.
Nutritions of Pesto and haloumi pasta recipecalories: