Head to the Med with this tasty salad that is not only a hit at the dinner table, but a great work lunch, too.
The ingredient of Mediterranean-style tuna pasta salad recipe
- 375g penne
- 425g can chunk-style tuna in oil, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 cup (120g) pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 275g jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/4 cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup (150g) whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Mediterranean-style tuna pasta salad recipe
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, to make the lemon dressing, whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice and mustard in a small jug. Season.
- Combine the pasta and half the dressing in a large bowl. Add the tuna, parsley, olives, capsicum and artichoke and gently toss to combine.
- Divide the salad among serving plates. Sprinkle with rocket and pine nuts. Serve with remaining dressing.
Nutritions of Mediterranean-style tuna pasta salad recipecalories: 968.189 calories
calories: 57 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 70 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 40 grams protein
calories: 1059 milligrams sodium