In just 15 minutes, you can have this ravioli pasta salad with gazpacho dressing on the table as a delicious side to a lamb or beef main.
The ingredient of Ravioli pasta salad with gazpacho dressing recipe
- 600g pkt Coles Beef Ravioli
- 1/4 cup (60ml) passata
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 60g mixed baby salad leaves
- 350g mixed tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/3 cup (40g) pitted green olives, halved
- 2 tbs drained baby capers
The instruction how to make Ravioli pasta salad with gazpacho dressing recipe
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Whisk the passata, oil and garlic in a medium jug. Season. Add half the passata mixture to the pasta in the bowl. Use a large metal spoon to fold until combined.
- Combine the salad leaves, tomato, onion, basil and olive in a separate large bowl. Season.
- Divide pasta mixture evenly among serving plates. Top with salad mixture. Sprinkle with the capers and serve with the remaining passata mixture.
Nutritions of Ravioli pasta salad with gazpacho dressing recipecalories: 364.714 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 37 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 993 milligrams sodium