Two popular salads - pasta and caesar - combine to make these easy side dish.
The ingredient of Thermomix chicken caesar pasta salad recipe
- 1700g boiling water
- 300g dried spiral pasta
- 6 whole eggs
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1-2 pinches salt
- 1-2 pinches ground black pepper
- 200g bacon, cut into 1-2 cm pieces
- 1-2 spring onions, cut into pieces
- 8-12 leaves cos lettuce, cut into 3-4cm pieces
- Parmesan cheese, shaved, for garnishing
- 120g light olive oil
- 50g Parmesan cheese, cut into 3 cm cubes
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 anchovy fillets, drained
- 50g mayonnaise
- 20g lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Thermomix chicken caesar pasta salad recipe
- Make Caesar dressing: Place a jug onto mixing bowl lid and weigh oil into it. Set aside.
- Place Parmesan and garlic into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add anchovies, mayonnaise, lemon juice and mustard and mix 1 min/speed 4.
- Mix 1-2 min/speed 4, slowly pouring oil through hole in mixing bowl lid, until combined. Remove butterfly whisk. Transfer into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator until ready to use. Clean and dry mixing bowl and butterfly whisk.
- Make Chicken pasta salad: Place 1200 g of the boiling water into mixing bowl. Add pasta. Place Varoma into position and place eggs into Varoma dish. Insert Varoma tray, weigh chicken onto it and season with salt and pepper. Secure Varoma lid and cook 9-10 min/Varoma/ue003/speed 1 or until pasta is just cooked.
- Remove Varoma. Drain pasta and transfer into a large bowl. Place remaining 500 g boiling water into mixing bowl. Place Varoma with chicken and eggs back into position. Secure Varoma lid and cook 7-10 min/Varoma/speed 1 or until chicken and eggs are cooked to your liking. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and transfer into bowl with pasta and set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Place into refrigerator to cool completely (approx. 30 minutes). Set eggs aside, then peel once cool enough to handle and cut into quarters.
- Place a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon and fry for 3-4 minutes, until crispy. Transfer onto a plate lined with paper towel and set aside to cool.
- Add spring onions/shallots, lettuce, cooked bacon and reserved Caesar dressing to chicken pasta mixture and toss to combine. Top with quartered eggs and garnish with shaved Parmesan to serve.
Nutritions of Thermomix chicken caesar pasta salad recipecalories: