For a light dinner or lunch option, you can not go past this gluten-free smoked salmon and asparagus pasta. Packed with vegies and ready in only 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Hot smoked salmon, asparagus and macadamia pasta recipe
- 250g pkt green pea casarecce
- 2 bunches asparagus, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 large zucchini, coarsely grated
- 150g hot smoked salmon with pepper, skin removed, flaked
- 60g baby rocket
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons roasted unsalted macadamia nuts, chopped
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Hot smoked salmon, asparagus and macadamia pasta recipe
- Cook the green pea casarecce in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water following packet directions or until just tender, adding the asparagus slices in the last minute of cooking then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, chilli flakes and lemon rind. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the grated zucchini and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until bright green and tender.
- Add the cooked casarecce, hot smoked salmon, rocket, mint, parsley and lemon juice to the frying pan and toss to combine. Sprinkle with macadamia and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Hot smoked salmon, asparagus and macadamia pasta recipecalories: 360.412 calories
calories: 12.5 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 27 grams protein