Basic pasta salad gets a makeover with this risoni recipe. Loaded with asparagus, zucchini and sugar snap peas, its also served on creamy herb and yoghurt dressing.
The ingredient of Risoni pasta salad with tangy herb dressing recipe
- 105g (1/2 cup) dried risoni pasta
- 3 bunches asparagus, chopped
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 200g (1 1/4 cups) fresh or frozen peas
- 3 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- 1 cup firmly packed combined fresh mint and dill sprigs
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Toasted chopped walnuts, to serve
- Toasted pepitas, to serve
- 130g (1/2 cup) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 cup firmly packed combined fresh mint and dill leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs Moro White Italian Dressing
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Risoni pasta salad with tangy herb dressing recipe
- Cook the risoni in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following packet directions, adding the asparagus, sugar snap peas and peas for the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain. Refresh under cold running water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, for the dressing, place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and combined. Season.
- Add the zucchini, chives and combined herbs to the risoni mixture. Drizzle with olive oil. Season. Toss to combine.
- Pour dressing into the base of a shallow bowl. Top with risoni mixture. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with walnuts and pepitas.
Nutritions of Risoni pasta salad with tangy herb dressing recipecalories: