Dont know what to cook for dinner tonight? All cooked in the one pan, this quick and easy cheesy pasta is perfect any day of the week.
The ingredient of One-pan cheesy bacon and broccoli pasta recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 shortcut bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 2 leeks, white part only, sliced
- 2 x 29g sachets cheese sauce powder
- 1 litre milk
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 375g packet fresh fettuccine
- 400g broccoli, cut into small florets
- Lemon zest, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pan cheesy bacon and broccoli pasta recipe
- Heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add leek. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until leek just softens. Reserve 1/4 of the bacon mixture.
- Meanwhile, place cheese sauce powder in a large bowl. Gradually add milk, whisking until smooth and combined. Whisk in mustard.
- Add wine to pan. Bring to a simmer. Add milk mixture to pan. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until mixture bubbles and thickens. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add pasta, broccoli and 1/3 cup water. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until pasta softens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle reserved bacon mixture and lemon zest over pasta mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of One-pan cheesy bacon and broccoli pasta recipecalories: 805.191 calories
calories: 36.2 grams fat
calories: 14.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 70.2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 41.4 grams protein
calories: 103 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 2471 milligrams sodium