Easy, one-pot pork sausage pasta that the whole family will love. This dish is creamy, lemony and perfect for winter.
The ingredient of One-pot creamy lemon pork pasta
- 500g Italian pork sausages
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 leeks, white part only, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 litre salt-reduced chicken stock
- 300ml light thickened cream for cooking
- 300g penne pasta
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated extra sharp parmesan, plus extra to serve
- Lemon zest, to serve
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pot creamy lemon pork pasta
- Remove sausages from casings. Roughly crumble meat. Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add sausage. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add leek. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds to until fragrant.
- Add stock and half the cream. Bring to the boil. Add pasta. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, partially covered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until pasta is almost tender. Add broccolini. Cook for a further 4 minutes or until pasta and broccolini are just tender. Stir in remaining cream, lemon juice and parmesan. Stir until parmesan just melts.
- Serve pasta topped with extra parmesan, lemon zest and basil.
Nutritions of One-pot creamy lemon pork pastacalories: