White miso adds a mild, sweet flavour to this speedy chicken and shredded cabbage salad.
The ingredient of Japanese-style shredded chicken salad recipe
- 400g smoked chicken breast, skin removed, shredded
- 160g (2 cups) shredded wombok (Chinese cabbage)
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 red apple, unpeeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1/4 small red cabbage, shredded
- 2 sheets nori, torn
- 3 teaspoons white miso paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Toasted white and black sesame seeds, to serve
The instruction how to make Japanese-style shredded chicken salad recipe
- Combine chicken, wombok, radish, zucchini, apple, red cabbage and nori in a bowl.
- Whisk together miso, mirin, soy and sesame oil in a small bowl. Drizzle over salad and toss well to combine. Divide among bowls and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Japanese-style shredded chicken salad recipecalories: 240.195 calories
calories: 5 grams fat
calories: 1 grams saturated fat
calories: 14 grams carbohydrates
calories: 32 grams protein