Pasta primavera will keep you warm in the cooler months, and its ready in a flash!
The ingredient of Pasta primavera
- 375g dried farfalle pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pure cream
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese or vegetarian hard cheese
The instruction how to make Pasta primavera
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender, adding peas for the last 3 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and zucchini. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until zucchini is just tender. Add cream, mustard, lemon rind and 2 tablespoons parmesan to pan. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until combined and heated through.
- Add pasta mixture to pan. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low. Toss for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with remaining parmesan.
Nutritions of Pasta primaveracalories: 664.659 calories
calories: 31 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 74 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 19 grams protein
calories: 87 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 209.38 milligrams sodium