Take the tomato, basil and garlic topping usually used for bruschetta, and add it to pasta instead as a healthy, no-cook sauce thats ready in minutes and is vegan friendly!
The ingredient of Bruschetta pasta
- 400g bavette pasta or linguine
- 4 ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup roughly torn fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
The instruction how to make Bruschetta pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes to let the flavours infuse. Drain the pasta, then add to the other ingredients and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Bruschetta pastacalories: 470.352 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 76 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 13 grams protein
calories: 22.71 milligrams sodium